Reliable Furnace Repair from Southeast Wisconsin’s Trusted Heating Experts
When your furnace isn’t working properly, you want someone you can trust to fix it fast. Whether it’s a minor issue caught during a routine maintenance check or an emergency repair, you can trust the NATE-certified technicians at Interstate Heating to get your heat back on ASAP.
Schedule a Consultation
Know the Warning Signs
Just because we can be there in an emergency, doesn’t mean we want you to have one. Know the signs that your furnace may need service—repair or replacement—before it stops working and leaves you cold:
- Your heating bills are consistently climbing
- Rooms in your house heat unevenly
- Furnace cycles on and off more frequently
- System is louder than usual
- Furnace emits excessive dust, soot, or dirt particles
Routine Furnace Maintenance Made Easy
Notice any of the above red flags? Give Interstate a call and ask about our Residential Maintenance Agreement. Like your vehicle, your home heating and cooling systems need regular maintenance to ensure reliable performance. One affordable annual fee delivers all these benefits, and peace of mind:
- A Comprehensive Inspection—our professional technicians thoroughly inspect your heating system and provide you with a detailed list of their work and recommendations.
- Reduced Monthly Energy Costs—a properly maintained system can operate up to 10 percent more efficiently than one that is dirty and neglected.
- Longer Lasting Equipment—a well-maintained system not only runs more efficiently, but it generally has a longer lifespan, too!
- 24-Hour Priority Service—if your heating system should fail, you will get priority service —any time, any day—even during our busiest times.
- Convenience—no need to worry about scheduling your heating system’s annual maintenance—we remind you.
Furnace Stopped Working? Heating System Troubleshooting Tips
If your furnace stops working, Interstate offers fast, reliable service 24 hours a day. Before you call, help us serve you better by running through this trouble-shooting checklist first:
- Is the gas valve in the “on” position?
- Is the air filter dirty and clogged?
- Is there sufficient airflow coming through the registers?
- Is the thermostat temperature set higher than the room temperature?
- Are the circuit breaker and main power switch to the furnace turned on?
- If it’s winter, is the outdoor PVC pipe covered with snow?
If you can’t pinpoint the issue with some basic troubleshooting, the pros at Interstate have the training and knowledge to identify the problem quickly and provide the best, most cost-effective solution. Sometimes, the furnace just needs a thorough cleaning. Other times, it’ll take a tune-up, new part, or repair to get it running again. And when it’s time to replace the furnace, we can show you all your high-efficiency Carrier® replacement options and help you find the perfect fit for your home’s size and budget.
Southeast Wisconsin’s Heating and Cooling Experts for Over 55 Years
Whether you need us for a tune-up or emergency service, count on Interstate for trusted advice and reliable service. Give us a call at 262-246-4772 and see why our Sussex HVAC company has been southeastern Wisconsin’s trusted choice for furnace repair for over 55 years.
Furnaces Repaired Each Season
Find out about current coupons, energy rebates, and cash incentives.