Continuing a Tradition of Exceptional Heating and Cooling Services
What began in a garage in 1962—with Gordon and John Cole’s commitment to offering honest, high quality HVAC service—continues today at Interstate Heating Co. in Sussex. We’ve grown to offer the latest heating, cooling, and air quality products, and our service area now covers all of southeastern Wisconsin. We are three generations strong and still follow the most basic rule of business: we treat our customers the way we want to be treated. And we know that comfort is a big part of what makes a house a home, so we make it easier to create and care for an ideal environment.
- Experience—we’ve installed over 20,000 heating and cooling systems in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Expertise—our lead installers and technicians have been with us for 15 years or longer, and all receive ongoing training and recertification.
- Comprehensive solutions—beyond basic service, we fabricate custom ductwork, install in-floor radiant heating, and design complex systems for homes and businesses.
- Ongoing service—we provide maintenance and repairs that maintain a reliable and efficient system for longer.
- Guaranteed satisfaction—Interstate promises and delivers the best, so if something isn’t right, count on us to fix it fast. We back your system, the installation, and our service with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
As one of Wisconsin’s leading Carrier® dealers, we provide equipment of the highest caliber and adhere to stringent standards for customer service. From the very first phone call through precise installation and follow-up, Interstate guarantees a great experience. Start today with a free consultation and get comfortable!