Residential Maintenance Agreement
Regular Maintenance Makes Home Heating and Cooling More Reliable
Furnaces and air conditioners can provide years of comfort for your home or business, if you provide annual maintenance. Regular service of these important systems is the key to reliable operation and fewer repairs, so don’t wait until you have a break down to call Interstate Heating. We’re experts at installing heating and cooling systems, but we’re also the area’s best HVAC maintenance and repair team. And because we believe in preventing problems—not just fixing them—so we offer maintenance agreements that make it easy to plan and pay for ongoing service.
The Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Agreement
When you sign up for an Interstate maintenance agreement, you’re protecting the investment you’ve made in your home and ensuring peace of mind. At your convenience, and for a set price, our NATE-certified technicians will carefully inspect, clean, and adjust all components of your heating and cooling system, as well as boilers and heat pumps. When necessary, we can also perform many small repairs on the spot to save you the cost of a second call and the inconvenient of a bigger issue. You’ll be assured of the best service and the best price, with these great benefits:
- Comprehensive inspections—our pros will carefully inspect each component of your home heating or cooling system, and then provide you with a detailed list of what was done to help you stay on top of regular maintenance and a step ahead of trouble.
- Reduced monthly energy costs—when your heating or cooling system is properly maintained, it can operate up to 10 percent more efficiently, which can mean big saving on utility bills.
- Priority service—regular maintenance helps prevent HVAC emergencies, but should they happen, you’ll be at the top of our service list and get help in a hurry.
- Convenience—never miss regular maintenance again with our friendly service reminders and convenient scheduling.
- Extended equipment life—when you stay on top of regular maintenance, you stop minor issues from becoming major (and costly) repairs—this can give you several years of extra service before your system needs to be replaced.
- Quality when it matters—working with Carrier®, the leader in home heating and cooling, means we can offer you the most efficient and reliable equipment available.
As Greater Southeastern Wisconsin’s home heating and cooling experts, we’ve been making your comfort our business for over 55 years. Trust us when something goes wrong with your system, but also trust us to help thing go right with regular maintenance. Contact us for more information or to sign up for service today.
Schedule a Consultation
Why Choose Interstate Heating?
Fast, dependable service for Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, and Milwaukee counties and beyond.