Residential Heating & Cooling
All the Comforts of Home Begin with Reliable Heating and Air Conditioning Service
There’s a reason Interstate Heating is known as Southeastern Wisconsin’s residential heating and cooling experts. With over 50 years in the industry and over 20,000 installations, home builders and homeowners alike trust us to install exactly the right home comfort system for every situation, and stand behind it with fast, dependable maintenance and repairs. As one of Wisconsin’s largest Carrier® dealers, our customers give us high marks for great products and our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Schedule a Consultation
From A to Z, Our Residential HVAC Services Have You Covered
Whether you’re in the market for a new air conditioner or you want to install a zoning system, our NATE-certified technicians are trained to do it all, including:
- Air Conditioning—from maintenance and repairs to new installations, we make sure your air conditioner is operating at its best when you need it most.
- Custom Duct Work—we understand every home is unique. Our trained experts can fabricate custom ductwork for your new heating and cooling system, or add or adapt ducts for a home renovation.
- Dehumidifiers and Humidifiers—too little humidity and the air feels dry and uncomfortable. Too much can encourage mold growth and other harmful air contaminants. Installing a dehumidifier or humidifier helps maintain an ideal humidity level for better indoor air quality.
- Heating—from furnaces and ductless split systems to boilers and radiant heating, the best option for keeping your home toasty is just a phone call away. Talk to our experts about the right heating system and equipment for every place and every space.
- Replacement Work—when it is time to replace your heating or cooling equipment, trust the pros at Interstate to give you honest advice and fast service to minimize any interruption in comfort.
- Zoning—creating zones within your home puts you in total control of when and where you need heating and cooling. Thermostats in each zone, paired with automatic dampers in your ductwork, service individual areas as needed for customized comfort and energy savings.
From troubleshooting a furnace problem and performing air conditioner tune-ups checks to installing special equipment like a garage heater, our NATE-certified technicians are here to help. And when you take advantage of our residential maintenance agreement, you’ll likely avoid a number of serious problems, but also receive priority care, 24/7, when repairs are needed.
Let the pros at Interstate help you make the most of your home and the time you spend there. Call 262-246-4772 and we’ll dispatch a heating, cooling, and air quality services expert anywhere in the Metro Milwaukee area.
Homes Serviced Annually
Find out about current coupons, energy rebates, and cash incentives.