Build a More Comfortable New Home with Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation by Interstate
Whether you are building a new home or remodeling an older house, you want everything to be comfortable, customized, and done correctly—including the heating and cooling system. For over 50 years, Interstate Heating has made your comfort its business, and we’re the team home builders and remodelers trust to make their projects feel as good as they look.
As one of the largest and most experienced Carrier® dealers in Wisconsin, we can evaluate any new floor plan, addition, or design and make a professional recommendation for a heating and cooling system that fits your needs and budget.
Heating and Cooling Options to Fit the Way You Live
When it comes to heating and cooling systems for new construction, no two homes are alike. That’s why we offer a wide range of services and products to help you dial in just the right level of comfort. Ask us how the following options can enhance your new home or addition:
- Central Air Conditioning—we carry one of the widest selections of dependable, energy efficient Carrier® cooling systems, as well as dehumidifiers that work with them to keep you comfortable on even the hottest, most humid days.
- Boilers—high-efficiency hot water steam boilers provide efficient, reliable heat through traditional radiators or today’s popular in-floor radiant heating lines that make wood and tile floors—and the entire room—warm to the touch. In both cases, you get quiet, comfortable warmth and better air quality because there’s no forced air circulating allergens in your home.
- Furnaces—today’s furnaces are efficient and easily controlled with programmable and Wi-Fi compatible thermostats. Options like a humidifier or an air purifier help your heating system take comfort to a new level.
- Zoning—this option also helps customize comfort by using dampers in your ductwork that open or close as needed to deliver heating and cooling service only where you want it. With zoning, you don’t have to change the temperature in your entire home, just to make one hard-to-manage area more comfortable.
- Heat Pumps—designed to both heat and cool smaller homes and spaces, a heat pump extracts heat from the air and moves it in or out of your home as needed to raise or lower the temperature.
- Ductless Split Systems—these easy-to-install systems consist of an outdoor unit with a heat pump and up to four indoor units, meaning it can give you direct control of up to four rooms. As the name suggests, no duct work is needed, so they are ideal for older homes without ducts or areas that always seem too warm or too cold, like additions, attics, and sunrooms.
- Custom Ductwork: Let our NATE-certified technicians design and install custom sheet metal ductwork for your new home construction or addition. We’ll fabricate ducts that perfectly connect all the rooms in your home to a high efficiency furnace or air conditioning system, with airtight seals for comfort and savings.
Trusted, Reliable Service Throughout Greater Southeastern Wisconsin
From start to finish, Interstate Heating and our team of NATE-certified technicians are always available to help you select your new heating and cooling system, and will install it with care. We can also help your system last as long as possible with affordable and convenient routine maintenance.
Schedule a Consultation
Heating and Cooling Systems Installed Annually In New Homes
Find out about current coupons, energy rebates, and cash incentives.