HVAC technicians are our front-line of customer service, providing ongoing support through maintenance and repairs of central air conditioning, forced-air furnaces, boilers, and comfort options like humidifiers, air cleaners, and garage heaters.
- Experience in troubleshooting gas, oil, and electric units
- Knowledge of fans, fan coils, condensers, motors, and more
- Ability to work with job-specific tools and technology
- Capable of lifting 70 or more pounds as needed
- Familiarity with smart controls and current apps
- Responsible for communicating with clients and completing paperwork
- Compliance with pre-employment screening and drug testing
Compensation based on experience—apply today!
At Interstate, we welcome and value industry experts—contact us to discuss opportunities with our established and respected company.
Since 1962, Interstate Heating has been known for honest, high quality HVAC service and unmatched expertise in both traditional and high-tech heating, cooling, and air quality systems. We work with home owners and home builders throughout southeastern Wisconsin and treat every customer the way we want to be treated.
Why Work at Interstate?
Interstate Heating is the HVAC company homeowners want to work with and local pros want to work for. Most of our lead installers and technicians have been with us for more than 15 years, because we recognize and value the expertise of each team member. Interested in joining Interstate? We have career opportunities for the best of the best!
Interstate Heating services all of southeastern Wisconsin, and you’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood, too. Whether you’ve scheduled a new installation or need emergency service in the middle of the night, trust us to bring comfort to your home, on time and on budget.