Ductless Split System
Take Control of Uncomfortable Rooms with a Ductless System
Ductless heating and cooling systems are among the fastest growing products in the home improvement industry—and for good reason. These affordable, easy-to-install units provide custom control of temperatures in rooms where comfort is hard to manage. If you have no ducts, or an area that is not well-serviced by ductwork, they are usually a better option than noisy window air conditioner units or dangerous space heaters. Also referred to as split systems or split-ductless systems, they are ideal for cooling homes that use a boiler for heat or warming additions, converted attics, or garages—any space that needs extra comfort.
Schedule a Consultation
How Energy-Efficient Ductless Units Works
Ductless systems include a heat pump that connects to one or more indoor units using only small lines. These deliver warm or cool air exactly where you need it, with little energy loss compared to when it must travel through an entire household to reach its destination. What makes them even more efficient is that the heat pump extracts energy from the air, rather than creating it. This means it can absorb and remove heat energy from inside your home to cool it in the summer, and also draw energy out of cold air to warm your home in winter.
No Ducts, Many Benefits
Additional benefits of a ductless split system include:
- Increased control—each indoor unit has its own thermostat, so you can customize temperatures in each room and save on unnecessary heating or cooling.
- Quiet operation—unlike the fans of a forced air systems, small blowers in a ductless system are quiet and unobtrusive.
- Less space—if you don’t have to make allowances for ductwork in the walls or ceiling, you have more room in each room, and greater flexibility when it comes to home design.
- More savings—because ductless systems offer room-specific cooling and heating, and use less power to operate, you save on energy and costs.
- Quick and clean installation—installation of a ductless system requires only a three-inch hole, so there’s little or no repair or repainting of walls. Best of all, it can be completed in as little as one day.
Is a Ductless System Right for My Home?
Curious if a ductless system is the right solution for your home cooling and heating needs? Call us at 262-246-4772 to talk to one of our experts—we’re happy to answer your questions and help you weigh your options.
Ductless Split Systems Installed Annually
Find out about current coupons, energy rebates, and cash incentives.